- Continue improving our data infrastructure
- Design and evaluate novel approaches to experiments in user experiences and gameplay
- Apply deep, creative, rigorous thinking to solve broad, platform-wide technical and/or business problems
- Determine the right questions and query data analytics APIs through code
- Deploy tests to measure and improve user experiences
- Establish and oversee data governance as it relates to ensuring the availability, usability, and integrity of the data
- Develop supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorisms to customize user experiences
- Own and lead projects
- Do something different and exciting every day
- Experience implementing modeling techniques including regression, clustering, tree-based methods
- Proven ability applying high-level statistics to drive engagement, retention, and monetization
- Familiarly with predictive analytics, correlation vs. causation, and data mining
- Experience managing large amounts of data and merging disparate data sources: pandas, SQL, and/or MongoDB preferred
- Capability to make concise and appealing data visualizations that can be easily shared across platforms such as PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides
- Strong communications skills - specifically a natural ability to translate complex analysis into business results and solutions that are easy for team members and clients to understand
- Working knowledge of at least one programing language: Python (preferred), R, Java, etc.
- BA in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field; Masters/PhD preferred
- 3 years of experience in data science or advanced analytics roles
- Experience working at or with ad agencies, marketing teams, ad technology companies a plus
- You love working with data and are not satisfied until you can prove a hypothesis right or wrong.
- You place a premium on user experience and efficiency. You believe in developing apps and interactive websites in an iterative, incremental fashion with measurable progress
- You are constantly keeping up to date with the latest data analysis techniques
- You take pleasure in creating things
- You love to work in a collaborative environment
- You are one of the best data scientists you know
We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Dailybreak focuses on the 180-second pauses we take throughout our day. We do this by harnessing a 360-degree technology platform to deliver rich and engaging content to an audience of 25 million shoppers across mobile, tablet and desktop. Consumers choose to interact with bite-sized content enabling them to learn, have fun, engage and be rewarded with both organic and branded digital experiences across various distribution channels.
To protect the interests of all parties, Breaktime Media/Dailybreak CP will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Breaktime Media/Dailybreak CP will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.