As our Community Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and building the relationship with Dailybreak.com’s user base. Your mission will be to drive growth, engagement and retention while also being our internal advocate for our community. If you are an articulate, convincing, and empathic communicator with a passion for building online communities we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Increase growth and engagement of our community by driving customer messaging across all avenues of communication including social media, emails and customer service
- Community management of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Compile and distribute social metrics
- Develop automated and personalized messages
- Be a community liaison to the product team; giving voice to key concerns and successes from our consumers
- Send out regular emails and surveys to our readers
- Develop plans to improve click and open rates for email communication
- Build specialized mini communities around specific topics of interest, including a Facebook page devoted to our most valuable readers
- Oversee new, pending and open support cases on desk.com
- Manage store and sweepstakes/prizes
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or any other BS or BA degree from top university that makes you awesome for this job.
- 2+ years of experience in sales/marketing/analysis in social community management.
- Strong writing skills and basic knowledge of analytics
- Experience with a customer messaging platform and social media platforms
- Successfully grown a live platform community in terms of size and standard engagement metrics.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications