|Title:||UK Editorial Manager|
UK Content Manager- Branded & Editorial
Come join a team with a vision to become one of the largest global communities that connects with consumers through playful and engaging content. You’ll be tasked with offering content that allows the reader to escape the stresses of daily life and hard news. You’ll have our custom built technology at your disposal to deliver rich and engaging content to an audience of 25 million shoppers across mobile, tablet and desktop. Our platform allows consumers to interact with bite-sized content enabling them to learn, have fun, engage and be rewarded with both editorial and branded digital experiences.
Get in on the ground floor of our new initiative as we expand our US offerings to the United Kingdom. The role will be based in our Dublin, Ireland office, where you will be responsible for writing engaging editorial and branded content for our readers and advertisers. Your mission will be to drive growth, engagement and retention of our readers and build compelling engagement for global brands.
- Lead and manage the content side of the launch of Dailybreak.co.uk
- Select and localize content from the US Dailybreak.com site that fits the UK market
- Produce compelling short form content that drives user engagement and retention, both for the branded and for the editorial side
- Work collaboratively with internal sales and client service team to brainstorm, ideate and pitch clear and concise content ideas to include in external client proposals
- Drive reader engagement and compelling action through the use of interactive content
- Quality check, test and edit content before publishing live
- Create and grow a community for Dailybreak.co.uk by leveraging email and surveys as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Manage community needs and customer support via desk.com while also handling and fulfilling all prizing
- In the cover letter section: please submit links to writing samples from past editorial experience OR include any social media handles and/or relevant websites (such as a personal blog) with your application
- Must be authorized to work in UK/IRE (locals only)
- 3 years of experience as a branded and/or editorial content producer or in a similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in a number of different styles and tones
- Passion for learning, adapting and creating both branded and editorial content
- Excellent research, organizational and learning skills
- Experience with content management and email systems
- Creative thinker with the ability to constantly produce content on the pulse of what is relevant and trending in the UK market
- Extraordinary attention to detail, time management, and organization skills.
- Desire and ability to thrive, adjust, and handle tight timelines under pressure
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or related field