|Title:||Breaktime Media Account Intern|
Breaktime Media Account Intern:
The intern position at Breaktime Media is a multi-faceted role that provides an opportunity to work across three business units, including: Account Management, Business Development, and Branded Content Creation. This role will give the candidate the ability to experience a number of different positions in an effort to help build a passion for future career growth.
- Support Account Team with assigned campaigns by helping to communicate client needs across the entire organization. Including, but not limited to: assisting with screen shots, creative reviews, project management, client reporting, and packaging and delivery of client deliverables
- Assist the campaign fulfillment team with setting up media campaigns as well as researching, prospecting and identifying new potential media partnerships
- Helping the Sales team identify and uncover new potential clients by conducting tactical research utilizing trade publications, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn
- Working to upload and update contact information in Bullhorn sales CRM system
- Work to create new campaign concepts, materials, and collateral to be used in the field with clients and prospects
- Contribute to the brainstorming, development, and construction of branded content campaigns
Internship Program Overview:
An internship at Dailybreak means being an integral part of one of our many teams. Through both observation and hands-on experience, the DB internship program is built to provide students with a real-life learning environment where they can be part of the process in a collaborate start-up like environment. We offer internships in a variety of departments across Dailybreak and Breaktime Media, though availability for internships in specific departments may vary each semester.
Eligibility: *Rising seniors or equivalent College/University status & post-graduate candidates who are within one year of graduating from a four-year undergraduate College/University.
Internship term- September 11, 2018 - December 7, 2018
Time Commitment: Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
About Dailybreak/Breaktime Media
Breaktime Media focuses on the 180-second pauses we take throughout our day. We do this by harnessing a 360-degree technology platform to deliver rich and engaging content to an audience of 25
million shoppers across mobile, tablet and desktop. Consumers choose to interact with bite-sized content enabling them to learn, have fun, engage and be rewarded with both organic and branded digital
experiences across various distribution channels. A 100% performance-based campaign with Breaktime can activate a combination of 25+ KPIs including everything from brand awareness and intent measures
to proof of product purchase in-store.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.breaktimemedai.com, and www.dailybreak.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@Breaktimemedia)
Dailybreak CP LLC is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
CP LLC will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Dailybreak CP LLC will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Dailybreak*To protect the interests of all parties,