|Title:||Dailybreak Quality Assurance Intern|
Dailybreak Quality Assurance Intern
· Assist product team, dev team, and QA Analyst with functional (white/black box) testing, regression testing, and/or cross-browser/device testing
· Assist with the creation of test cases and the updating of a Master Test Plan document
· Assist dev team by providing acceptance criteria on JIRA tickets
· Work with stakeholders to review completed tasks and receive sign-off
· Enter JIRA tickets for any new issues found; some exploratory testing may be necessary
· Reports to QA Analyst
· Students or recent graduates focusing in Computer Science, Web Development, and/or Quality Assurance are strongly preferred
· Any experience in web or software testing strongly preferred
· Any experience writing detailed test cases is very helpful, but not required
Any experience using bug tracking software (such as JIRA) and/or source controls (such as GitHub) helpful but not required
Internship Program Overview:
An internship at Dailybreak means being an integral part of one of our many teams. Through both observation and hands-on experience, the DB internship program is built to provide students with a real-life learning environment where they can be part of the process in a collaborate start-up like environment. We offer internships in a variety of departments across Dailybreak and Breaktime Media, though availability for internships in specific departments may vary each semester.
Eligibility: *Rising seniors or equivalent College/University status & post-graduate candidates who are within one year of graduating from a four-year undergraduate College/University.
Internship term- September 11, 2018 - December 7, 2018
Time Commitment: Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
About Dailybreak/Breaktime Media
Breaktime Media focuses on the 180-second pauses we take throughout our day. We do this by harnessing a 360-degree technology platform to deliver rich and engaging content to an audience of 25
million shoppers across mobile, tablet and desktop. Consumers choose to interact with bite-sized content enabling them to learn, have fun, engage and be rewarded with both organic and branded digital
experiences across various distribution channels. A 100% performance-based campaign with Breaktime can activate a combination of 25+ KPIs including everything from brand awareness and intent measures
to proof of product purchase in-store.
For more information on Connelly Partners, please visit www.breaktimemedai.com, and www.dailybreak.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@Breaktimemedia)
Dailybreak CP LLC is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
CP LLC will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Dailybreak CP LLC will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Dailybreak*To protect the interests of all parties,