|Title:||Bilingual Content Producer|
¡Buscamos un escritor hispanohablante!
Are you a bilingual Content Producer with experience at a Spanish language cultural and entertainment website? Dailybreak CP has an exciting opportunity for an experienced content professional.
Our ideal candidate is connected to the American Latino market, a leader, an experienced Spanish language content producer, and pop culture junkie with a passion for growing our reader base. The Content Producer will create, edit, and publish articles based on trending topics, and other ideas that are the core of El Dailybreak’s organic content. The producer will be responsible for creating trending stories that capture the ethos of Dailybreak.
Our team is a fun-loving, beer drinking, Whole 30 ignoring, bunch of content and tech aficionados who enjoy each other's company and creating a fun, engaging site.
- Write creative, compelling and engaging content
- Quality check and edit all digital features prior to publishing
- Monitor all digital products to ensure a good user experience including checking links, editing copy and resizing and editing images
- Problem-solve any site bugs or site performance issues, or if unable to resolve, report to relevant Product Managers
- Community management of Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social sites
- Outstanding Spanish and English skills
- Strong communication and people abilities
- 3+ years' experience writing and publishing content
- Existing relationships with other successful online Spanish media publishers
- Knowledge of SEO and Social Media optimization techniques
- Exceptional copywriting and editing competency
- BS/BA in journalism or relevant field
- Experience working with CMS; basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Flexibility to work weekends.
This describes you:
- You are extremely creative and never stop coming up with idea
- You have a passion for sports, but only if it involves A-rod and J.Lo
- You are obsessed with the Latino culture. You know what people will be talking about and sharing before something starts trending
- You are an excellent writer, editor, and leader
- You believe content is king and the opportunity for online publishers is endless
- Your social media presence is growing each day.
- You like making lists almost as much as marking those items complete
- You laugh at yourself.
- You are the best Content Producer you know.
Location: Boston, MA